This free 24-hour computerized system allows you to access your accounts from a touch-tone phone by using a personal identification number (PIN). You can get your account balances, transfer funds between accounts, find out if a check has cleared and perform a variety of other transactions. To use our Telephone Banking System, you can call toll-free 410-633-8850, or toll-free 1-800-313-8452, for your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Simply dial 1-800-642-3921 (touch-tone telephone).
- Follow the Prompts to establish access.
- Enter your menu selection for
- Balance Inquiries
- Withdraw or Transfer Funds
- Account History
- All other requests
Helpful Tips for Using Telephone Banking
- Press * to repeat the menu selection options.
- Press # to return to the main menu.
- Press 2 to cancel a transaction.
- When entering dollars and cents, use the * key as the decimal point. Example: $1,050.25 is entered as 1050*25. $300 is entered as 300*00.
- If no entry is made within 60 seconds, the computer will disconnect your request.
- Withdrawal requests made by 2 pm each business day will be mailed the same day to the address on file. Requests made after 2 pm will be mailed the next business day.
- Transfers can only be made within the same account number.